Tour de Cure 2011

Tour de Cure 2011

Thursday, February 17, 2011

just one of those days

It's the middle of February and it's 70 degrees out and sunny. Just a week ago we had TWO FEET of snow on the ground. What? Yes, 2 feet. Now it's perfect weather for a walk.So, that's exactly what I plan to do when I'm done with this post.
I've never been much of a blogger. Never really wanted to put forth a whole lot of effort when it came to sharing things about myself. I'm a dabbler... and by that I mean I begin multiple projects, whether it's writing down the idea for a book I just had, or actually scrapbooking a few pages of my life before deciding I'd rather be outside than hunched over a desk. I don't really ever commit to one specific thing for long.Hence my inability to blog. But recently I've found myself with a lot of time on my hands, and in that time I've renewed my passion for a few things... photography, reading, writing, and music. I've also become a stay at home wife and mom. So, now that I have something to write about, I will. Whether anyone will read it or not, I have absolutely no idea. Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment